~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Monday, April 11, 2011

Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper

Here are a couple cards made with the new Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper coming in the new 2011-2012 Catalog.  (Sorry for the hazy images)  You can purchase this lovely paper early as a special offer during April with a $20 order.  Visit my Stampin' Up! Website for more details about the new Spring is Blossoming promotion!

 I made the Sympathy card with Old Olive as the base color and Cajun Craze as the highlight color for this card as my first sample, then made additional cards using Not Quite Navy as the base and Peach Parfait as the highlight color.  I liked the Not Quite Navy version much better, but sent them out in the mail without photographing them!

This card was actually one I quickly threw together for a friend's birthday.  The flower on the For You sentiment is raised, as well as the Not Quite Navy Scallop Circle.  I also cut out and raised the lovely drooping flower in the upper left corner.  Basic Rhinestones are used to highlight the flower center and the scallop on the bottom.  I love this one!  (It really looks much better in real life.)  It has sparkle and pop!!  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment