~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's been such a long time since I posted new card images here for you!  So sorry!  I do have new samples made; it's just that I don't do well with the computer work to get it here!  Sigh!  Maybe I can find a less complicated and time-consuming way to get it done. 

So, here's one of my favorites . . . it's a step card made with the Field Flowers stamp set and the recently retired Medallion stamp.  I found the basic idea out there in cyber world and tweaked it until it worked for me.  I will show you two different angles so you get the full impact of this lovely card.  This card was a special request for a golden anniversary.  Hope you like it!

No comments :

Post a Comment