~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Cat

This is a quick and simple card I CASED from a swap I received at the Chattanooga Regional Event.  I thought it was so fun and just loved the colors!  I don't think there is ever a bad color combination where Rich Razzleberry is concerned.  Check out the subtle shimmer on the spider web.  That's the new Illuminate Pad.  I also used my paper piercing tool to add a little interest in the upper left corner of the Whisper White square.  I have used this card as a make and take, as well as a Club night project and it was a hit!  I also made 10 more and sent them out to family and friends.  Definately a winner for me!  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


No comments :

Post a Comment