~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Be Thankful!

There is always something for which to be thankful.  I am so very thankful for the opportunity to be creative with wonderful Stampin' Up! paper crafting supplies and the chance to make someone else smile with my projects!  Both of these projects were made at the last Stamp Club evening.  I can't take credit for the creativity here, though.  I CASEd them both from Dawn Olchefske.  I did tweak the turkey a bit, but isn't he just so very cute?  Once again, I used the Chevron Embossing Folder (Item 127749) to create texture in the turkey feathers.  You can see Dawn's tutorial for the turkey here.



Using the Timber Wheel (129717), my Simply Scored Tool (122334), the Small Oval Punch (120908), and the Extra Large Oval Punch (119859), Seasonal Sayings Stamp Set (128009 Clear), and the new 7/8" Cotton Ribbon (127844), I created this cute little treat box.  That Cotton Ribbon is so soft and wonderful to work with;  I just love it!  I used a piece of Linen Thread (104199) to tie on the greeting.  I am making one for every person joining our family for Thanksgiving next Thursday.  There will be 30 treat boxes when I am finished, and they will each be filled with some yummy goodies.  The tutorial for the cute little treat box is here.

No comments :

Post a Comment