~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas In The Heart

This is a quick Christmas card I made using the new Heart of Christmas Stamp (128129).  The Labels Collection Framelits (125598) create the fun shapes here, and the Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper (126896) gives it some quick pizazz.  The Small Heart Punch (117193) and Red Glimmer Paper (121790) give it just the right finishing touch.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Note:  I don't think I will photograph any more cards on the doily (made by my Grandma).  It's just too busy.  There are a few more cards to be posted that have already been photographed that way.  Sorry.



No comments :

Post a Comment