~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, November 29, 2012

This was a simple card made with the Watercolor Wonder stamp set (129727), Ornament Keepsakes stamp set (128051), and More Merry Messages (126402).  My ink colors were Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler (my favorite red!), and Midnight Muse.  I think Midnight Muse is such a wonderfully rich blue, don't you?  I am using that a lot lately.  I used the Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon for trim and the Oval and Scalloped Oval punches for the sentiment.  The ornaments were cut out with the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies and popped up with Dimensionals.  Paper colors are simple and clean with Midnight Muse as background and Very Vanilla in the foreground.  After photographing this card I added a little bling with a Rhinestone in the center of the round ornament.  It was just enough!  I CASEd the basic idea for this card from one I saw at the Stampin' Up! Chattanooga Regional Event in September.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


No comments :

Post a Comment