~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Friday, February 22, 2013

Guest Stampers

These are some of the cards made for a swap by one of my Stamp Clubs.  These ladies have grown so much in their stamping creativity.  I love to see what they can create.
This card with the lovely velvet DSP was made by Billie Pryce.  It is simple and elegant. 

This Valentine was created by Judy Besancenez.  She used lots of texture & dimension and created bling simply by using Red Glimmer Paper. 

 This cute little Valentine pouch came with a yummy Ghiradelli chocolate square inside.  Yum!  Julie Morgan created this one.

This chalkboard Valentine was created by Melanie Papciak.  It is whimsical and kind of nostalgic, since  white boards and smart boards are most commonly used now.  Chalk boards are becoming a thing of the past.  I loved my chalk board when I was a kid!  I especially loved the colored chalk. 

No comments :

Post a Comment