~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Life Marches On . . . .

I know I haven't posted for quite a while, but life has been a little busy.  I helped my daughter find a new apartment, then she wanted it painted before she moved in.  Unfortunately, she was working 7 days a week and not able to get things done.  So, I spent a full week helping paint, move, unpack, clean and organize her new home.  It looks so nice now!  Of course, when I got home again, I realized how far behind I was in my stamping things . . . sooooo I have been in overdrive working with the new products, making new samples, planning & creating fun activities for my upcoming open house, planning and holding classes, and working with the Circles of Care at Messiah Lutheran Church with their card projects.  Whew!  Oh yeah, we have lots of spring birthdays in my family too. . . .and then there are the graduations!

Sadly, this week I also said good-bye to Kevin Kertz, a dear friend who lost his 4-year battle with cancer at age 52.  He was a true man of faith, never wavering in his attitude of hope and certainty of eternal life with Christ.  He lived a wonderful life of service during his short time here on earth; now he rejoices with the angels!  My tears are for his wife Debbie and his daughters, Amanda and Holly; and for what might have been . . . It is always hard to say goodbye.

Check back soon for some great sneak peeks of the new products coming in the new catalog that premiers June 1.

No comments :

Post a Comment