- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It's super easy to use; all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score.
- It's small and lightweight
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It's easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don't have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won't lose them!).
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much! It's only $19.95!
- It will be in next year's annual catalog, so it's here to stay.
Sunday, September 1, 2013
New Envelope Punch Board!
This is the new Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board!