~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Eagle Scout Court of Honor Invitation

Today I would like to share with you the Eagle Scout Court of Honor invitation I made for my son's ceremony.  There was no stamping involved, as the images I used were taken from the internet; and the text was printed on my computer.  However, it did take me a long time to figure out how to do it, line everything up, run the Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations paper through the Arrows Embossing Folder, sand the paper down, and assemble.  The stars were made using a Cricut machine.  I made 55 of these lovely invitations and am very pleased with how they turned out.  I decorated the envelope flap by running it through the Big Shot with the Arrows Embossing Folder.  My Big Shot gets so very much use; rarely do I make a card where I don't use the Big Shot.  I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of that purchase!

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!




Supplies:
Stamps:  None
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink:  None
Tools:  Big Shot (113439),  Stampin' Trimmer (126889), Arrows Embossing Folder (132187), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (119860), Cricut Machine, Sanding Block (129367)
Other:  Dimensionals

1 comment :

  1. Absolutely stunning! We have over 150 Eagle Scouts in our troop and most of the invitations were saved and this is the original and eye-catching invitation I've seen! Wish you had given the dimensions! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete