~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, February 19, 2015

40 Days of Love

The season of Lent began yesterday on Ash Wednesday, and I would like to extend a challenge to you.  While many people choose to GIVE UP something for Lent, I would like to ask you to GIVE something.  There are 40 days of lent (not counting Sundays) and I would like to challenge you to give 40 hand-crafted cards this Lenten season.  You may choose to whom and when you give them, but please make and send or hand deliver 40 cards to someone.  This is just a lovely way of reminding yourself to give without any expectation in return.  You just might make someone's day!

I confess, this was not my original idea, but I find it a fantastic one to share with you.  Thank you, Janet Wakeland, for the idea.

thanksdemo-018

No comments :

Post a Comment