~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Butterfly Basics Birthday

Here is a lovely card that I CASEd from Patty Bennett.  You can see her original card here.  I needed a pretty card for a friend's birthday, and this one was just perfect.  I often get great ideas from other people's work.  Most of the time I make a tweak here and there and have something similar to the original in my finished product, but I liked this one just exactly as is, although I did leave out one small image. 

This new stamp set from the Occasions Spring Catalog is just beautiful and I am so very excited about the Butterfly Thinlits!  There are so many images in this stamp set, the creative possibilities are endless!  What will you create?


Supply Basics
Stamp Set:  Butterfly Basics (spring Occasions Catalog p. 26)
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz
Tools:  Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits Dies
Other:  Blackberry Bliss Ribbon, Basic Pears, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

No comments :

Post a Comment