~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Adventure Awaits Masculine Card

Here is a quick and simple encouragement card for a guy.  I used the new Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper (137780) and the Adventure Awaits Photopolymer stamp set (137148) in the Occasions Catalog.  You can also get this as a bundle (138878) and save 15%.

I love how much pop some simple DSP can bring to a card!  I used Island Indigo cardstock as my base and Island Indigo ink on Sahara Sand cardstock for the sentiment.  The sentiment was then cut out using the Circles Die and popped up on Dimensionals.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my 5 minute card.


No comments :

Post a Comment