~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Monday, August 3, 2015

Beach Vacation!

Hello!
I don't have a card post to share with you today because I have been on vacation for a family reunion.  We had almost 60 family members meet in Orange Beach, Alabama, for the week.  We stayed in 2 side by side homes on the beach.  It was an incredible week and I can't wait for the next one.  I have an amazingly close family and we plan these events every 5 years.  As the families grow, so does the needed space to house us all on these special occasions.  Here are a few images of my wonderful family!  I just have to share them with you.  You should see the picture with everyone in it!  I don't have that one yet, but I will share these smaller groups.

My children with me.  Wow, I look short standing next to them!


 My wonderful first cousins!


 Second generation cousins.


Some quiet games on the beach.  


Incredible musical talent from a 15-year-old!

No comments :

Post a Comment