~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, August 20, 2015

New Home Card

This is one of the cards I had on display at my New Catalog Open House in June.  It is a quick and simple card to welcome friends into a new home.  I used Happy Notes stamp set for the sentiment and the Lots of Labels Framelits to cut out the image.  I just sliced off the bottom of the image after die cutting and wa-la!  I had a new shape!

The colors used were Blackberry Bliss and Sahara Sand.  I also used the new Blackberry Bliss 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon and the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder.  A couple quick staples was the finishing touch.  What do you think of my quickie card?



No comments :

Post a Comment