~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Monday, January 25, 2016

Botanical Gardens DSP

I absolutely LOVE the new Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper on page 27 of the Occasions Catalog!  The colors are so rich and bold it just takes my breath away.  The coordinating stamp set, Botanical Blooms has fabulous images to build any garden you wish.  Since the paper is so bold, you do have to be careful not to overwhelm your project with too much.  Here I chose to accent the bold paper with a simple Hello Honey Striped Satin Ribbon (retired).  On the left side of the ribbon I added one Hello Honey flower and two Whisper White flowers along with a few leaves; all cut out from the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies.  The Hello Honey flower has a Gold Wink of Stella shimmer on the outer edges of the petals and the Whisper White flowers have shimmery petals dressed in Clear Wink of Stella.  It's so easy to add just a touch of glimmer or a lot to your projects using the new Wink of Stella Glitter Brushes! 

You can get all three products:  The stamp set, DSP, and dies together as a bundle and save 15%.  I highly recommend adding these items to your crafting supplies.  They offer unlimited possibilities!

This is a gift certificate folder I made for one of my customers.  I love to deliver gift certificates in special packaging and I think this paper truly fits the bill.  It is such a pretty way to present a gift certificate for Stampin' Up! supplies.  I have used several different designs of gift certificate folders, and this one is very classy, but simple.  The inside has a neat little pocket holding the Whisper White gift certificate that is layered on Basic Black card stock, then Hello Honey card stock.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of all three of these great new products!


No comments :

Post a Comment