~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Monday, March 7, 2016

Rose Wonder Sympathy

Here is a lovely card that was fairly simple to make.  I used the Rose Wonder stamp set and markers to color in the rose.  The image is stamped on Watercolor Paper with Archival Black ink, as I was planning to use a watercolor technique, but then decided to try the markers instead.  To make the background a bit more subtle, I lightly sponged Soft Sky ink all around the white space.

This is such a lovely stamp set with a nice variety of sentiments, it is way at the top of my favorites list!  The fact that there are matching dies (Rose Garden Thinlits) makes it an even better value!  If you haven't added these items to your collection yet, order today!  You may shop through my link any time.  Anyone who places an order through me during March gets their name into a drawing for a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.

I would love to hear your comments.



No comments :

Post a Comment