~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Monday, April 11, 2016

Flowering Fields Sympathy

Sympathy cards are great to have on hand.  This card is an easy one to duplicate to have ready to send.  The flower images are from Flowering Fields from our recent Sale-A-Bration catalog and the sentiment is from Rose Wonder.  The sentiment was also cut out with a die from the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies.  I used Blender Pens to add a bit of color to the main image and then gently kissed each flower with the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush.  Three simple Basic Pearls are the only accent this card needs.

Would you like to make cards like this one?  If you are local to the O'Fallon, Missouri, area, you can join us for Simple Stamping Class on the third Saturday of the month or Stamp Club on the first Friday of the month.  I also have classes in Union, Missouri.  Check my calendar for more details and come stamp with us!

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my card!  


No comments :

Post a Comment