~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Monday, April 4, 2016

Guy Greetings Birthday

Today's card is a simple, but masculine birthday card.  I used the Guy Greetings stamp set and the retired Adventure Bound DSP stack.  I just love that old car and it makes such a great card for any guy!  This one was made for a special 80th birthday celebration.  It just seemed to need something when I was finished, so I put a single Basic Rhinestone on the bottom of the Basic Black piece.  Perfect!

I CASED this card from Janet Holmes.  You can see her original card HERE, along with several other masculine card ideas.  Thanks for the inspiration, Janet!

What do you think?  I love to hear your comments!


No comments :

Post a Comment