~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, April 14, 2016

In The Meadow

Today's card is made with a stamp set called In the Meadow from the Spring Occasions Catalog.  The images in that set are so lovely and peaceful!  I thought this sentiment from Suite Sayings (also in the Spring Occasions Catalog) fit this scene perfectly.

Everything was stamped in Archival Black Ink and color was sponged on using a Sponge Dauber and Blender Pens.  Soft . . .subtle . . .serene.

I got my inspiration for this lovely scene from Stephanie Fischer in Sydney, Australia.  You can see her original card here.  Thanks, Stephanie!

Please leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of my card.


No comments :

Post a Comment