~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Spread A Little Kindness Today

Today's card is sweet and simple.  I used the Kinda Eclectic stamp set, which is one of my favorites, for the sentiment.  Honestly, I love everything about that set!  The spray of flowers is from In The Meadow, and the butterfly is from Flowering Fields, one of the Sale-A-Bration sets from this year.  This card is a perfect example of why you can't have too many stamps!  Mixing and matching images from different sets helps you create a completely new card!  Remember when you are stumped for an idea, go to your favorite images from different sets and see what you can create.

Coloring directly onto the rubber with Stampin' Write Markers is the technique used for the flowers.  I colored in the stamped butterfly with the markers as well.  

This is a great card to quickly assemble and send to a friend.  I got this idea from a card I found on the internet somewhere; but, unfortunately, can't remember who was the original creator.

Please leave me a comment below to let me know you have visited my blog today.



No comments :

Post a Comment