~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Love & Laughter Wedding Shower

Hello friends!  The graduation/wedding season is upon me in full force this year.  I have six graduations and one wedding to attend in the next couple of weeks and have been hard at work preparing those cards, as well as a large number of family birthdays in the month of May.  Preparations are well under way for my Annual New Catalog Open House on June 11th.

Because I have so many irons in the fire right now, I have been lax at posting cards for you.  Today, here is a quick post showing you the wedding shower card I made for a shower last month.  This card is a swing card with an oval opening.  It is kind of hard to see the mechanics of the card from a photo, but I think they are really cool!

This card was made using the retired set Love & Laughter.



No comments :

Post a Comment