~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Monday, February 1, 2016

Party With Cake

Happy Birthday!  What a great way to send a bright, fun birthday greeting.  I used the Party with Cake stamp set and the new Party Pop-Up Thinlits Die to create this simple but vibrant card.  The front shape was created using the Deco Labels Framelits.

Since I didn't have DSP to create the front of the card, I made my own using the confetti image in the stamp set.  I used Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, and Archival Black to make the confetti look.  The Baker's Twine is from the Occasions Catalog and is actually Basic Black and Mint Macaron, but the color blends perfectly with my Bermuda Bay.  The candles are all winked with Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Clear for the perfect amount of shimmer.

What do you think?  I look forward to reading your comments!



No comments :

Post a Comment