~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Friday, February 19, 2016

Timeless Textures

This card was made using the Timeless Textures stamp set.  The sentiment is from Suite Sayings.  Both of these sets are found in the Spring Occasions Catalog.  The ink colors I used were Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon, Mossy Meadow, and Soft Suede.  The card stock is Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon and Whisper White.  After stamping the images on the Whisper White, I very lightly sponged Soft Suede ink on it using a circular motion to soften the harshness of the white.  This helped to give it a more vintage feel.

I just love all these rich jewel tone colors together.  Varying the intensity by stamping off some of the images first helped to create depth to the project without the use of lots of Dimensionals or layers of paper.  I did pop up the Whisper White layer on Dimensionals, though.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my card.



No comments :

Post a Comment