~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I am now trying to finish making my son's Thank You's for his Confirmation gifts.  He still has to write in them after I finish my part!  I am making good use of the Very Thankful set, that's for sure!  It is such a darling set.  If you don't have it, be sure to order it before it's gone forever.  As soon as I finish these, I am on to working on fun projects for the OPEN HOUSE!  YAY!  If you are in the O'Fallon, Missouri, area, please stop by.  Email me for details! 

I wanted to show you the Very Thankful card, but am having trouble uploading it.  Maybe tomorrow I'll have more luck.  Too tired to work with it anymore tonight. 

No comments :

Post a Comment