~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to you!  The new year brings new resolutions, new ideas, and NEW STAMPIN' SUPPLIES!  Yep, the new Occasions Mini-Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration catalog are here!  You can get products from the Occasions Mini-Catalog beginning January 4, and you can collect your FREE Products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog beginning January 24. 

One of my new resolutions is to get my stamping area cleaned up (again!) and get organized.  Whew!  I seem to say that a lot, and then a project or two creates chaos out of my stamping space.  Well, Christmas held lots of projects, so I guess that's to be expected.  I also want to be more consistent in photographing projects and posting them here for you. 

If you don't already have your new Occasions Mini-Catalog and Sale-A-Bration catalog, contact me today and I will send you one right away!  If you currently have a demonstrator, please contact them for your catalogs.

No comments :

Post a Comment