~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Beautiful Fall Colors

Fall is my favorite time of year with all the lovely colors and bright, sunny days with a crisp coolness in the air!  To mirror those lovely colors and crisp feeling, I have created a couple fall cards to share with you.  Cajun Craze and More Mustard get a tremendous amount of use this time of year.  I just LOVE those colors!  The DSP on the anniversary card is from Comfort Cafe, and the images are from Gently Falling and Embellished Events stamp sets.  I CASED this card idea from a swap card I received from one of my customers.  Thanks for the inspiration, Judy! 

The 4.25 x 4.25 square card at the bottom uses images from French Foliage and Language of Friendship stamp sets.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of them.


 

No comments :

Post a Comment