~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Funday Sunday Punch Art

Sorry I haven't posted since last week.  I have been really focused on making cards for our fall card sale at church.  The sale is next Sunday, so I only have one more week to fill up those boxes with beautiful cards.  Stamping at church on Monday, the ladies finished lots of fabulous cards for the sale.  I just have to finish sorting and counting them.

I do have some fun punch art to show you today.  These projects were made at our last Funday Sunday event.  The original patterns came from Jackie Topa.  Of course, I tend to tweak things just a bit.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  I just love Henrietta Hippo!




No comments :

Post a Comment