~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Simply Sketched Sympathy

I just LOVE the new Simply Sketched hostess set!  I am not normally terribly fond of images that need to be colored in, but this set is just breathtaking.  I have now used every single image in one card or more.  I love them all!  The one I am sharing with you today is a beautifully soft sympathy card.  I used markers directly on the rubber to color the flower, then used a blender pen dipped in the ink pad to "watercolor" the image after it was stamped on the card stock.  Dimensionals popped up the ovals cut out with Framelits, and Basic Pearls accented the oval image and the embossed edge.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Stamp Set:  Simply Sketched Hostess Set (129672 clear, 129669 wood)
Paper:  Night of Navy, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Ink:  Night of Navy, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Tools:  Ovals Collection Framelits (129381), 2013-2015 In Color Markers Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding (131260), Stamping sponge (101610), Blender Pens (102845), Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder (129383)
Bling:  Basic Pearls (119247)
Other:  Dimensionals

No comments :

Post a Comment