~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Eagle Scout Card

Today I want to share with you the card I made for my son for his Eagle Scout achievement.  I chose to make a fun tri-shutter fold card, using the Petal Parade stamp set for the arrows (embossed in gold on Basic Black cardstock), and a Paper Pumpkin stamp set for the greeting.  I popped up the embossed gold arrows with dimensionals.  I also used Champagne Glimmer Paper, Cherry Cobbler cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, and some retired DSP with the Scout trefoil on it.  See, it can be a good thing to collect and hoard designer series paper!  You never know when you may need a particular pattern.  The stars were made using one of the images that come with the Label Card Thinlit and cut out of Gold Foil paper.  Such beautiful paper!!  The On My Honor symbol is one I found on the internet and re-sized until it fit perfectly into our 1-3/8" Circle Punch.

I just LOVE how it turned out!  What do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment