~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Oh What Fun with Fancy Foil!

Here is a lovely card that is easy to make but shimmers with holiday color.  I used the Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum layered over Whisper White card stock, alternating with layers of Red Foil and Silver Foil Paper.  A bit of 1/8" Silver Ribbon ties off the package just perfectly!  I found the inspiration for this card from Jari Francis here.  You can see I added a few touches of red to spice things up a bit.  I just love shimmery red on Christmas cards!  The sentiment is from the Oh What Fun stamp set.


I had so much fun with this look that I made tags to coordinate.  One of my very favorite new sets is the Peaceful Pines stamp set with matching Perfect Pines Framelits!  Oh the possibilities with this combination are endless!!  This is one set I made.  Note the Red Foil "lights" peeking out of the tree branches.  This is done with one of the included dies to poke holes in your tree so the light can shine through!  The Scalloped Tag Topper Punch was used on the long tag and the Lots of Labels Framelits were used for the smaller one.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my creations.


No comments :

Post a Comment