~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

New Email

Hello Friends,
My Yahoo email account was hacked yesterday and I can no longer access it.  I have updated the email link here, but if you were in contact with me previously, please note that the email is the same, except that it is @GMAIL.com instead of Yahoo.  Also, I may no longer have your contact information since I was unable to access my contacts.  I DO have your information if you are a current customer who has placed an order, but may not have it if we have just conversed via email.

Because I am manually adding all my contacts, the weekly newsletter will probably be late this week.  Watch for it tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment