~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Block Party!

It's been a really long time since I posted anything here.  Long story short, my computer died and posting images has been more challenging.  In the next weeks I will be sharing with you some of the terrific projects we have been making in my classes and clubs.


This great home decor project will be the focus of my Block Party! class on September 22nd.  The blocks will be all prepped and ready for you to attach the banners you make.  These banners are removable, so you can change them for different seasons.  This will make great home decor whether you keep it for yourself or give as a gift.  Guests may choose a time slot of 2:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. for the class.

This set features Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, and Large Letters Framelits.

If you are in the O'Fallon area and would like to join us, please contact me for more details.  Registration closes September 8th.

No comments :

Post a Comment