~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Monday, March 5, 2018

Southern Serende

This lovely card was featured at my February Cocktail & Card Event.  I liked it so much I made several to send out myself!  The base is Rich Razzleberry and the next layer is Night of Navy to give the Very Vanilla a little more pop.  Using the Southern Serenade stamp set from the Occasions Catalog, I stamped the lacy image with Crumb Cake ink (stamped off once) and then tapped a sponge with the same ink in the open spaces to create more texture.  I just love how gorgeous and realistic this lace appears!

The flowers were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored in with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Stampin' Blends Markers (light and dark).  The oval was cut out with the Stitched Framelits and layered onto a Rich Razzleberry scalloped oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits.  The sentiment was stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink.  A wispy bow of Linen Thread accents the flower stem.

This card offers a lovely presentation for a Thank You or Birthday card.




No comments :

Post a Comment