~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Grad Cards

Here are a couple great graduation cards I made for this past weekend that I would like to share with you. 
 This elegant card was made using the Layering Alphabet Edgelits combined with Gold Foil Paper, Night of Navy and Thick Whisper White cardstock.  I also used the Stitched Rectangle Dies for a little extra detail.  I used Itty Bitty Birthdays for the sentiment popped up with Dimensionals.  I love the elegant look this combination created with the layers of the Night of Navy made with the Layering Alphabet Edgelits!  You may have to enlarge it on your screen to see the detail.


This second card creates a fun, whimsical mood using the retired Alphabet Embossing Folder, and two retired stamp sets:  Bravo and Gorgeous Grunge.  It's easy to create this card using any school colors.  For this card, I simply inked the embossing folder with Night of Navy ink and ran it through the Big Shot with Whisper White cardstock.  Then in random patterns I sponged Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and retired Island Indigo ink over the raised letters.  Embossing the "tire tracks" from Gorgeous Grunge at various angles using retired Pewter Embossing Powder gave it a graffiti feel.  I felt it needed a little more shimmer so I inked up the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge with Champagne Mist and Frost White Shimmer Paint.  Then I continued that shimmer on the inside around the "Congratulations" stamped in Night of Navy. 

Which one is your favorite?

No comments :

Post a Comment