~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Friday, October 4, 2013

Envelope Liner Framelit Box

Today I am going to share with you the lovely gift box and card I made for my friend's 50th birthday.  I made this adorable box from the Envelope Liner Framelits (medium size), using a tutorial from Carol Lovenstein.  I just fell in love with the fun box and thought it had a very classy look perfect for a 50th birthday.  Then I had to buy the gift to fit the box!  I included a small 3x3 gift card and made a custom envelope with the new Envelope Punch Board and Modern Medley Designer Series Paper.  I used the same DSP on the box and inside the box also, running the "ribbon" down the inside walls of the box.  The new Gift Bow Bigz L Die was used to make the bow on the box.  This set is a great example of how many creative things you can make with Stampin' Up! products.

I used my Bone Folder to break down the fibers of my Soft Suede Card Stock so I could separate the layers of paper, creating a faux suede look.  This was such a fun project to make.  Think outside the box!

Here is a tutorial from Carol Lovenstein for the box

Stamps:  Chalk Talk (130631-w, 130634-c)
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Modern Medley DSP (126926)
Ink:  Jet Black Staz-On (101406)
Tools:  Envelope Punch Board (133774), Envelope Liner Framelits (132172 Holiday Catalog), Gift Bow Bigz L Die (129977 Holiday Catalog), Big Shot (113439), Paper Snips (103579), Bone Folder (102300), Modern Label Punch (119849), Chalk Talk Framelits (129983)
Bling:  Neutral Candy Dots (130934)
Adhesive:  Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

No comments :

Post a Comment