~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Monday, May 19, 2014

A Quick And Simple Card

Today I want to share with you a very quick and simple card I made for my father-in-law for his birthday.  It is literally custom made for him, but if you have someone in your life who has very little short hair (or no hair), it would be a perfect fun card!

I used a new hostess set called let Your Hair Down (LOVE that set!!) and retired Birthday Wishes set.  The Designer Series Paper is from Kaleidoscope DSP.  I used the Photopolymer set called Designer Typeset to stamp the word "Giggle!"  This was the first Photopolymer stamp set offered by Stampin' Up! and has been sold out.  A couple Dimensionals and punches (Word Window and Modern Label) and TA DA! the card was finished.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear your comments!



No comments :

Post a Comment