~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Among The Branches

This is my very favorite Halloween card for this year!  It was all done with free-hand sponging, no torn masks.  I did use a mask for the moon, though.  The embossing folder is called Woodland and is on page 39 in the Holiday Catalog.  The stamped images are from Among the Branches Photopolymer stamp set, also found on page 39.  These two items can be purchased as a bundle and you save 15% that way!  The Black 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon is in the Annual Catalog on page 159.  To create a new shape for the greeting, I cut it out using the Circles Collection Framelits, then put it in my paper cutter and cut just above and below the sentiment.  I love the new shape it creates!

I was inspired to make this card from Michelle Zindorf, but really wanted to use the stamped image spooky from Among the Branches stamp set.  So this is my version.  You can see her original card here.


No comments :

Post a Comment