~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Monday, September 21, 2015

Christmas Card Sampler Class Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek into one of the cards we will be making at the Christmas Card Sampler Class on Saturday, September 26.  If you are in the O'Fallon area and would like to join us for the class, please contact me ASAP, as I will be cutting cardstock and assembling supplies soon.  Although official registration has closed, I will try to get you into the class if I have enough notice.  I have 6 different card projects planned to give you a creativity boost into the holiday season!  The projects will include different color schemes, techniques, and themes.


No comments :

Post a Comment