~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Lighthearted Leaves

I love leaves and especially love all the colors of leaves in the fall.  This card adds a touch of shimmery gold that was made using the Happy Patterns Decorative Masks.  I simply used Versamark ink on a Sponge Dauber to ink up the cardstock through the mask, then sprinkled Gold Embossing Powder after removing the mask.  What a cool background it makes!  The rest of the card is so simple and basic.  Stamping the leaves from the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set and cutting them out with the matching Leaflets Framelits made a nice accent for the card.  The sentiment also comes from the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set and is definitely one of my favorites this year!  I used the Deco Labels Framelits to cut out the sentiment.  I softened the color of the Mossy Meadow Striped Cotton Ribbon by sponging a little Delightful Dijon ink on it before wrapping it around the Cajun Craze cardstock and adhering it to the back.  Taking another piece of the same ribbon, I pulled the threads from the green stripe apart to get 3 fine pieces to tie around the center leaf.  I think the final result is a lovely fall card to send for Thanksgiving.

What do you think?  Please leave me a comment.


No comments :

Post a Comment