~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Vintage Leaves and Lighthearted Leaves Together

More leaves!  Today's card shows images from the Vintage Leaves stamp set combined with a sentiment from the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set.  Aren't those leaves just so beautiful?  I used Kraft cardstock as the second layer of the card and trimmed the edges to match the die cut of the sentiment.  That die came from the Square Pillow Box Thinlits Die.  There are so many things you can do with those Square Pillow Box Thinlits!  I just love it!  The ribbon is a cut edge of the Burlap Ribbon that I frayed at the edges for a softer look.  I used some Soft Suede ink to sponge a little softness all over the Kraft cardstock. 

This card is also a favorite of mine this fall.  I think the colors are just so soothing together.  I would love to hear your comments.


No comments :

Post a Comment