~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Positive Thoughts

Positive thoughts can make the difference between a good day and a bad one!  Join us for a class focused on the new Positive Thoughts stamp set and coordinating dies.  We will make 3 beautiful cards suitable for any occasion to encourage and uplift the recipient.  All the cards will use the Positive Thoughts stamp set but have different looks.  Just making these cards will make you feel happy inside!  I know I always feel happy when I look at a beautiful card I just finished.  But then, I do have a crazy paper and ink obsession!  LOL!  Don't you?




If you are in the O'Fallon, Missouri, area, we would love for you to join us for this special focus class on Thursday, March 12 at 6:30 p.m. at my home in O'Fallon.  Class fee is just $12 (waived with $45 order).  Class size will be limited, so to ensure your spot, register now by clicking HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment