~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Birthday or Anniversary

I am still in love with the FREE Sale-A- Bration stamp set Happy Birthday to You!  I have created multiple gorgeous cards using this darling set; each with a totally different look.  This past Thursday evening, I held a class where everyone created 3 different cards from this set and they had so much fun playing with different colors and tools!


This card is one of my favorites that I created from a challenge I gave my team to create different looks with this same set.  I think it just glows with beauty and would be perfect for an elegant birthday, golden anniversary or wedding.  I used our wonderful new Champagne Rhinestones to add a little bling and lots of shimmer with Wink of Stella.  Gold Foil accents the image that was embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.  The Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder background in Very Vanilla gives it even more elegance.

Here are a couple different angles so you can see the shimmer better.  If you enlarge the photo it gives you a better view of the shimmer.  Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this elegant version.



No comments :

Post a Comment