~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Monday, July 27, 2015

Birthday Blossoms

This stunning card features the Birthday Blossoms stamp set and the very classy Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper.  You really cannot see from the image in the catalog just how lovely this paper is!  I embossed the leaves with clear embossing powder on the black cardstock, then wrapped the Silver Thread around it and adhered it to the Basic Gray base.  I used Lots of Labels Framelits to cut out the sentiment.  I used the Circles Framelits to cut out the rose from the DSP and adhered it to another circle of Basic Gray punched out with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch.  Then I popped it up with Dimensionals.  Lightly sponging Smoky Slate ink onto the sentiment made it blend perfectly with the DSP.

I think this is an extremely elegant card worthy of  a very special recipient.  Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think.


No comments :

Post a Comment