~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Monday, August 31, 2015

Beautiful Bunch Note Card

This is a sweet and simple note card I used for one of my swaps.  I think square cards are so fun to make and this one is 4 1/4" square.  The flowers are stamped in Delightful Dijon ink and are from the Beautiful Bunch stamp set.  I punched them out using the Fun Flower Punch and popped them up with some Dimensionals.  The sentiment is from the Best Thoughts host set on page 180 of the Annual Catalog, and the bold strip of color is a piece of English Garden Designer Series Paper.  I thought it did a great job of adding a little more effect and dimension to the card.  Mossy Meadow is such a rich color!  Doesn't it just have an "end of summer" feel to it?

I look forward to your comments!




No comments :

Post a Comment