~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Triple Time Stamping

Today I want to share a lovely example of Triple Time Stamping using the Awesomely Artistic stamp set, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, and Bold Butterfly Framelits.  I also used the Scalloped Oval Punch and Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits to accent the sentiment.  The finished product is very impressive, but the skill level and effort involved is minimal.

To make this card, simply layer your pieces of Very Vanilla cardstock, adhering them together with a small bit of SNAIL Adhesive.  Stamp your images (put your Stampin' Pierce Mat under the cardstock for a better result) and color in with Blender Pens.  I stamped the flowers with Elegant Eggplant ink and colored the flowers and leaves with Perfect Plum and Mossy Meadow ink using a Blender Pen.  The light speckles were done with Mint Macaron ink, stamped off once.  Then run the stack through the Brick Wall Embossing Folder using your Big Shot.  Separate your pieces of cardstock and lightly sponge them with Sahara Sand ink.  Then adhere them to the Perfect Plum cardstock and put them all together on the card base.  I used Mint Macaron cardstock for my card base.  Finishing with the sentiment and butterfly was the final step. 
You can use whatever measurements you want for the layers.  I tried it with a 1/4" border and a 1/8" border, but I found that I liked it best with a 3/16" border of Perfect Plum showing.  These are the measurements I used:  Very Vanilla Pieces - 1 15/16" x 3 3/16",  2 13/16" x 4 1/16",  5 1/16" x 3 13/16".
Perfect Plum Pieces - 2 1/8" x 3 3/8",  3" x 4 1/4",  4" x 5 1/4".  The card base is a regular A-2 card measuring 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". 

I would love to hear your comments about my card!  Please leave a comment below.

No comments :

Post a Comment