~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Beautiful Branches

Here are a couple more cards made with the Thoughtful Branches Bundle.  I made one a thank you and the other one a lovely sympathy card.  The layer of Designer Series Paper is from By the Shore DSP.  You would never know from the picture in the catalog that these beautiful papers were included!  I absolutely LOVE them!

The thank you sentiment is from Thoughtful Branches and I'm not quite sure where the sympathy one came from.  It might be from a retired set.  My craft room is a bit of a disaster right now and I can't find the set I used!  The inside was the same piece of DSP and I stamped the sentiment directly on the paper for a lovely effect.

Please leave me your comments below.

*Items in bold are Stampin' Up! products.



No comments :

Post a Comment