~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Bundle

The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is a hit sensation with images popping up all over the internet!  Here is another image to share.  This is one of the cards we made at Stamp Club this month.  It is so very clean and simple, but has quite an impact!  I'd definitely call it a WOW card.  I used the Thoughtful Branches stamp set for the sentiment and the Beautiful Branches Thinlits to cut out this lovely tree.

In this card you see positive and negative images used together to create the dramatic tree image.  The new Foam Adhesive Strips were used around the tree to pop up the Very Vanilla layer.  These strips are a little thicker than our regular Dimensionals, and that gave it just enough depth to really see the contrast.

I was inspired by Kylie Bertucci's card.  You can see her original card here.  As you can see, I made a couple subtle changes when creating my card.  I used Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, and Very Vanilla cardstock for my card; and added a lovely soft touch with Mint Macaron 3/8" Sheer Linen Ribbon and 1/4" Gold Natural Trim.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

*Words in bold are Stampin' Up! products.




No comments :

Post a Comment