~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~ inspire.create.share. ~

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Bundle

The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is now available but only until August 31st, so place your order soon!  This is one card I made with the bundle and I used the sentiments from Here for You.  There are some great sentiments in that set that are on the more casual side.  Sometimes that is just the perfect message you want to convey with a card!

Here I wanted to send a little "pick me up" message and I thought the tree with the lone apple did the trick.  I loved that there was a matching die to cut out my little apple, too!  I could have fussed more and added extra details, but the card was for a man, so I figured simple was better.

I CASED this idea from a card made by Susan Itell.  You can see her original card here.

What do you think of this lovely set?  We will be using this set on Friday for Stamp Club this month to make a couple more cards with totally different looks.  Check back to see them soon!




No comments :

Post a Comment